söndag 25 oktober 2020

charmed


i remember for a decade ago i was meeting the charmed ones 
, Bridget , Pete and Jim at this cosy inn . never been the girl 
that hang out but since i got the kiss beside my mouth by him 
it was like he put some love spells on but at least i had some fun
so dont worry about it hun x . suddenly i got all the confident 
just because i got to heaven sent - i guess love was in the air 
and im sorry if i didnt move on - until know -¨it takes time for a girl like me 
to fall in love , i need the perfect scenerio , preferbly in a disco but whatever 
i find hopspital enviorments are quite romantic to , heck its where i met you 
and he came around inform of a dm , well he is a legend ....
but i thought you guys shall now that every heart is either a lesson 
everyone of you guys have been a blessing because you guys are help me to find great characters 
and i respect your support in my dreams like i do with my friends 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar