måndag 19 oktober 2020

MISS YA


i been writing poems that made a mark 
that wormed them in my heart 
left some kinda 
his eyes got the glimt of dior and he is tall a giant
dont know what to say but im i am kinda glad the first runaway 
he woulnt made me to a hemminway , anyway ....
i met him when i study art but the only thing i learn how boys break heart 
back in this boarding school back in the days , anyways 
so i headed out to england to study and discover this inn
full´of characters that really deliver 
storyline , never in my wildest dream i thought 
i would caught your attention 
it really wore sad to say good bye 
but i always this memorie wish cherish 
how we dance in the moonlight '¨
how people got drunk in love 
like i on inspiration 
yeah ..'
i though this wore the best time 
but then you send me that notification 
and that gave me some motivation 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar