tisdag 1 september 2020

dedicated to somebody to made me really happy










a shooting star
aimed straight to my heart 
when i needed it to restart 
isnt it weird how we met 
on internet
my evil stepmom didnt want us to get together
but i didnt care what she thought about your intentions
i know they are good , not like hers who delete you
last year . i remember how i got your number
said i would call in the  end of summer
but life came away and i lay in coma
insomnia
43 days and we went diffrent ways
heaven and hell
thought , until 
you catch me when i half way upp
to heaven and how you always on top
when im down , you rush for my safety
to pick me up ... yeah i was tangled
in trouble then you came like enchanted
into my inbox and i was hell yeah
nothing is better this , not even a kiss
and for this i will forever be your miss 
i am to young to be a fan girl 
but i always support my friends 
you are my happy end 
i thougght i wore destent to be tragic 
have no problem with staying platonic 
because my condition make 
me a living heartbreak

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar