tisdag 1 september 2020

INSOMNA







a shooting star

aimed straight to my heart 
when i needed it to restart 
isnt it weird how we met 
on internet

my evil stepmom didnt want us to get together

but i didnt care what she thought about your intentions

i know they are good , not like hers who delete you

last year . i remember how i got your number

said i would call in the  end of summer

but life came away and i lay in coma

insomnia

43 days and we went diffrent ways

heaven and hell

i thought , until 
you catch me when i half way upp
to heaven and how you always on top

when im down , you rush for my safety

to pick me up ... yeah i was tangled

in trouble then you came like enchanted

into my inbox and i was hell yeah

nothing is better this , not even a kiss

and for this i will forever be your miss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar