onsdag 2 september 2020

BILLBOARD KING

straight from a movie screen
hollywood prince and the girl with los angelas dreams
he aimed a arrow and scribble down some word on the dm 
god , did you know you just hand me the plot twist of a life time 
i dont want to get attach but i think you are my perfect match 
i mean you catch me when i wore falliing into the arm of the arms of the reaper 
... how you grab my heart and it restart , i know you would deliver 
Billboard king 
yeah im the girl mostly know from the hospital wing 
i know the waiting room inside and out 
all i hear is blood samples and iv drops
it remind me of the clubs 
how we get down 
but im the hospital girl 
known as dancing by her own 
do you know how much this dm meant 
... i think you pretty much perfect 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar