torsdag 22 augusti 2019

amazing race

never in my wildest dreams i would you predict you slide into to my life and i was , like jaw drop
when i saw that message because its nice to know you knew my name as i been a fan since that song
and i cant help to hymn and my mom , tell me to shout my mouth when i talk about you
but secretly she fancy your music to
you dont like your voice but frankly my dear , who does ?
i never thought i would get an friend like you , my friend tend to leave
but look what i have achieve with my my blogging , it quite mad
and
the saddest part is you be the best friend i ever have
nobody will you ever replace
and its like the amazing race
ups and down , falls and fall out
but you the one that stay around
and i feel like i BFF - lottery won

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar