onsdag 28 augusti 2019

sorry but you got in the way of my daydream



sorry if you got in my way of my daydream
now you trapped in my wicked mind
thought you would have out of line
playing cool and but you dont know how i roll
became graded one of a kind since birth
and you wont define my self Worth
uh boys , with no sense of reality
dont get a Girls ability
to get over a heart , did you Think it wore smart
leading me on , did you expect me to move on
with somebody that top the chart
you look like an clown meanwhile i wearing my hospital gown
when you heart is broken , bas been stolen … do you Think i  cry
no i got 99 problems so try not to make my heart , die
and sorry if im seem shady but the priority number one is this lady
not become somebodies baby

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar