måndag 26 augusti 2019

the blogger and the A list





you send me an alert , heart shaped and i will it never forget

im that blogger , way to attach but according to internet we match

binded by facebook and hangout and twitter

couldnt life be sweeter

remember when you gave me your nummer im sorry if i called ...

but i was rip me because you add me , its mental and mad

and im sad to say to say i got it bad

they tell me your a dutche , but your mine

every girl want want an bad boy

and to be honest if you want an bad girl im the sickest , freakish

but definally not the weakest

i refuse to listen to that because i know its crap

you are an good guy because added a sick girl

which i weird , awesome and dope

and that make me cope

better with my life and i hope you know

that im not that girl , who standind in row

outside the show - its not my style

i just like to have a good time










Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar