torsdag 22 augusti 2019

transformed in to an beauty queen





been hating my reflection since autumn

i hate how the leaves fall like i

and i cant stop on the inside cry

a bit when i see my hands decide not to be friends

and cant write down a word at the tangent

i remember how every flaws got pointed out at the hospital

when i wore eight , hadnt found myself and didnt knew

what this information but now i have tranform

in that beauty queen i always supposed to be

a role model for people and a lover not a hater

because i knew how it feels to stand on the opposite side on the fench

and you saved me with your smile and hello , i was a bit scared to let you in

if you can see my ups as well as my ruin ?

but from that day , i dont remember how to feel pain


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar