tisdag 27 augusti 2019

My Cool







eight and my scrubs became my hospital gown

12 and i got that wheelchair , i hated it

because my friends made fun of it

for a while i actually walked again

i had forgot how it felt

because i always have an leg bent

my reflection look cool but inside i felt like a fool

but somewhere it change , the pieces fit

that it isnt your style or outfit

its about your attitude

that make it and even a girl in wheelchair

can wear heart on sleeve and i know you care

i was one of millions and perhaps you put tabs

on me like i do with because i am the girl that said yes

when everyone said yes , because i wearing that hospital dress

but now im declare myself , dancing queen in wheel chair

because you make me feel like im the queen of the night


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar