torsdag 22 augusti 2019

the hospital queen and backstage king

im the girl in the wheelchair
nothing special but then you swipe right 
and made me feel like i wore , alright ! 
i wear that customized cast 
and cant leave anything in the past 
but then you came along 
and im hope this is friendship is making 
you are the backstage king 
that make me feel like living 
thought my name wore cool 
and i wore unsolveble when 
i had to delete my only friend 
every guys face now remind me of you 
and i got you on a playlist 
im the girl in wheelchair 
and you the boy that actually care 
enought to remember my name 
and that mental to me how you find me 
if it wore an accident when you click that request 
like it wore an accident how i deleted you 
cry my heart out for a half year because i knew 
i never see you anymore or at least that was i though
but then you slide in my phone 
and now i got an number i cherish 
pinky swear i  never gonna let this friendship 
vanish 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar