måndag 26 augusti 2019

dedication to friendship

when its dark and you seem to close your heart 
you must to trust yourself that we gonna make it 
because this love is to good , dont let anyone break it ! 
when its cold and grey , you have to believe that we gonna stay 
loyality is everything and this blog is my dedication to our friendship . 
because i think its worth to keep . i gonna write about it all 
the good times , bad and health wise and the rise ... 
and the fall 
this is an dedication to friendship , something that is worth keep
stay true when people are fake 
let you in when people let you go 
yeah . 
this is my love for friends and happy ends 
for everyone i met , on the internet 
and the real life ...
the peronal journey to find acceptance within myself 
how i was able to tell the true 
about my condition 
and how you ...
became my medication 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar