fredag 30 augusti 2019

you matter







im to broken to dance 
legs arent my friends 
and i get lost in trance 
im wear that hospital gown 
but i own it , yes i rock it 
i want to be front row 
but if im are a no show 
is because i dont want 
,,, its because i cant 
and i never felt like im to heaven sent 
like in heartbreaks club 
life give your lemons make lemonade 
and nothing can rain on my parade 
im a unicorn of a field of horses 
that only hang with the best and in myself invest 
the priority number one in my life is my health 
and my self worth
because nobody deserve to be hurt , specially of themself 
thats self destructive and we got one live 
and if cant with my broken legs dance 
dont really have any friends 
put yourself out there because you never know 
who might in your dm , show ? 


( its not this guy btw )

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar