onsdag 21 augusti 2019

blessing in disquise







do you think just because you cut me out
chop down the tree i wore climbing
make me limb , was that your definition of a win ?
dont you remember how you said we should stick together
well , honey dont throw stones in glass house
because you might win this battle , but you will lose the real war
thought you would knew who you wore dealing with
since you hanging with me since you wore two
that you dont even realize im an fighter
warrior and i will over this
because im conquer lifes obstactle course
and will walk away from this war
with my body intact from scars
but you doing theraphy , twice a week
and probably have to do it for an decade
meanwhile i already worked on my demons
you , so now we are throuh .

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar