onsdag 21 augusti 2019

little house of pray








he have like million chicks 
wore that  useless hospital chic 
ask how i been , i think he care 
maybe i made an friend in you ?
which to be honest is rare ...'
you better then my exes 
i like when we texts 
our hangouts 
the fact you ask me to come over'
i kick my condition for not be able 
stable to say yes to the offer 
the fact you send me your number 
im still in shook over 
even if you just want me as a friend  
because truthful , i just want that to 
i will support you from far  
and every star 
remind me of you 
and
 i send a Little pray you get home alright 
you are my make  a wish come true 
how freaking dope isnt that you make it easier to cope 
with my condition , i hope you know - well now you do ? 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar