söndag 24 januari 2021

DRACO AND I


i remember how i fell over 
you and thought hey future lover 
yeah straight out my wheelchair 
into your hands and care 
i wore like like this most be a sign
felt quite bored with the quarantine
so cant you be my valentine 
or whenever we met 
it would be like , perfect
i remember when crashed
into you almost to fast , furious and dangerous 
please don't leave me in the past
so i recall how i got my makeover 
by my future lover 
how he fix me up , to better version of myself
i never really been able to express myself 
when it comes to clothes but he knows 
and that why he get the Bachelor Rose 
how he put my hair together 
and said i wore cute , small things like that matter 
had stay at hospitals forever there comes a underlinding 
oh boy he got got the the qualities that remain of a real man
how he know how treat a real woman 
became my make up artist  and stylist 
and everything on my bucket list 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar