onsdag 27 januari 2021

soundtrack of february


thanks you Adam for that dm
cant believe i got that a from Tuck 
the illusion of zedd by my hospital bed 
kinda freaked me out and i cant get that 
he think im perfect , when im not 
i really appreciate that , a lot 
so my unconscious  brought me back
when i got sidetrack , you guys help me comeback
when i lived with that brain injury and had to recover 
was so tired and just fell over 
thought it would be like game over but then you came around 
like the sweetest sound , remember not being able to talk or walk 
and my mom was so sad , i felt her presence even though i wasnt present
it all kinda wore like , magic but then again .... music are 
i recall how diplo  made the room to an disco 
and garixx played with the sticks 
i knew everything with this sound crazy 
but its what i experience at my 30 days at the ward 
and i should get an mtv award for get out alive
because when i though it wore my time
i manage to get the hell out and survive 

inspired of my love to music just and nothing else , 
music makes me gain so much strengh and this are some i recommend if you have bad time healthwise or just want a good time . anyway . music heals 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar