söndag 31 januari 2021

lost in a dream

 i wish it could stay like this

sometimes  i feel it in my dreams

watching you on the computer screen 

the poster i got on my wall 

so bright and tall

i like to watch your work in studio

have been in the crowd at the disco 

best time ever but this i better 

hanging home and chat with you 

about things i want you to knew 

i know its been ups and down

that i blame tantrum on 

when we fell out 

but some how i pull you in 

its quite a dream 

im not a girl from a movie scene

but you known a couple few of them

which made me insecure but you reassure me i was  beautiful

in that dm , yeah you have a wonderful way with words 

probably with girls  but you made fell like i was one of them

so i picked up a paper and pen and begin to write about how i met my friend 

and how he thought my poems wore amazing which is the greatest thing a person can tell to me 

hope you know , you can always dm me 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar