fredag 29 januari 2021

you remind me of a childhood friend



i think its crazy how we come around
you remember me of a childhood friend 
from a howntown playgrown
how we sat an swing between the break
sharing some memories of what we done
over the spring break
and i knew from the moment you wore the one
but i had wrong before but then you come along
how i made playlists with my favorite song 
cut school just to sing along the yard 
i always wore the geek and you wore way cooler then i 
never thought you come hit my heart in such way i restart
how you went from being a friend in my head
that you protect me from my peers who think they way fierce
i remember it good it felt , to have  a friend again
because all i do is pretend of a happy end 
and its nice to get one that seem to , understand
my situation i am live with , how you disappear 
maybe out of fear when you heard about whats happen
but you have know idea how happy i got during a smoke break
you came forward and give me fire 
yeah i knew i talk to much about people i met 
but its just i dont want you , forget 
thats how you mean for me 
which is weird because basically we never met 
but i like the chat about this and that 
and i know my history is heavy
but i just lay out the facts
also im sorry for writing poems
but you so blimey perfect and a contrast 
to my life and i kinda need that 
sometimes 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar