söndag 31 januari 2021

HOPE YA ALL WELL AT GEORGE

 so i remember how i was feeling insecure about the inn 

first time i met him , what would his friends think 

of somebody like me , that got a condition

never really though they got friends or family 

that went through it so i wore in good company 

hanging at george , during 2011 but it was a special time

and meant very much to me and i appreciate this because you guys 

give me a certain freedom and i hope life treat you well 

that your girlfriend understand that this has nothing to do 

with love , it just you seem to get me like nobody ever had 

and i  remember being insecure when i enter the door 

but your hug embrace , maybe it where wore love 

or something near and i remember how you guess stood and , cheer 

me on when i sang karaoke on that friday night , it was the greatest time 

because i never felt this fine 

hanging in the presence of  him , bex , sam ,   cooper john marty and pete

and i never really wanted do a hit and run 

but everyone know everything good is sweet and for me it was complete


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar