söndag 31 januari 2021

House of Cards

 he can make a house of cards 

remember how you wore my king of heart 

it felt just like falling into a movie scene

dream , you ... pick up me like an made me your queen of heart

you hade such an great poker face and i wore amazing by your statues 

features and how you withdraw and i like how you won me over me with Uno 

and with become and duo , playing games during your break , yeah i appreciate that 

isnt it crazy how we roll the dice in yahtzee and it felt more like a collective

then a retirement , we all had our clicks we wore put in 

i wore the girl in the corner , documenting everything

and i remember the smell of dying 

but it switch to a colleague of beans 

i remember how i thought your voice sound like a musical 

every word was so lyrical 

made me easy to write a poem  because you are a living one 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar