söndag 17 januari 2021

and the rest was history




i remember when i fell 
straight from my wheelchair
into my caretaker 
i just rolled in when i met him
got me kinda knock out , fucked up 
and obvious ... locked up 
he wore like manage to pick me up 
like an pussycat , stroke my feelings
like a harp and you cut , sharp 
you had the most beautiful vocals 
thought you should be in musicals
deliver the most lyrics 
they wore meant to be in my poems
yeah i remember you slide in the door 
and there so many traits in you , i adore 
im not sure how you manage to be my cure
the closure of my chapter and the beginning of my next
but please dont take this out of context, im just a fan of subtext
and i really hope your family and friends know 
what kinda man you are , in my eyes you the real superstar 
in this story that come to save the day when the soundtrack wore tragedy 
you glide in through the door , knock me off and so the story go 
and the rest is what they say , history 





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar