måndag 18 januari 2021

GOAL


so remember during the retirement 
when i fell from the wheelchair 
into your care 
remember how awkward i thought it felt 
when you pick me up like a kitty cat 
and i dont really want to be the , rat 
that let everyone know whats going on
but this is to good to be true 
so i recall how i sat in the corner 
of the retirement and was like i need to pick a lover 
from the setting, somebody to stir the plot and make it hot 
when my eyes wore meeting , yours - and that how i became yours 
how we had some fun of own , you took care of me in my room
i will always remember those memories so fondly 
when you made my heart go boom boom boom 
how you pick out my clothes like a stylist 
which always been on my bucket list 
and how you made my lips glossy 
how i remember you smell like , coffee 
you paint me up quite a picture and with time become my cure
and with time i begin this place , allure because you restore 
my body , brain and soul and you are quite a goal 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar