fredag 3 december 2021

april

 i still remember the day in April 

how i came to retirement for some recovery

after my head injury 

i really didn't though i would get so attached to this place 

surrounded by people that are close to die and i wore learning to fly 

again , never thought i would somebody like him , met

he really knock my sock off and made me fall off 

my wheelchair when i notice he would take care of me , lit the dream

i think your sister made this happen somehow , connected us 

and i really like how it was , kinda feel like i wore in a dorm

how you always wore freaking out when i fell out but thats apart of my life

staying so calm influence my state of mind , dont have much of an social life 

but you made me feel like an social butterfly and i knew i would cry my heart out 

when i had to go because this is the only home i felt safe and sound , at the retirement

maybe it wore all in my head or maybe you like my company a bit
well . i guess i wore a bit different then your normal patient
and slowly you became to replace George , it like begin when you pick me up from the floor

( george is an pub i used to hang on btw )

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar