söndag 5 december 2021

blue eyes


there something with your blue eyes 
that reminder me about blue , skies
how you look so heavenly 
and i think you belong on top of the Christmas tree 
i remember how you hit me like the first snow 
how you gave me hope when i almost , gave up
yeah , you remind me of childhood love 
memories with good company 
and somehow this time become more an gift 
then suffering when i met you at retirement 
how i became the guest and you become my host
with time i learn that i not wanna live this guy in the past
so i wore like is it ok if i write you an draft ( or like million of poems ) 
 and  i like how you said yes because its not always people get like that
when i adress my inspiration but you seem mature enough 
to understand we all have dreams , you got yours and i , got mine 
i am sorry if you have to come inside ... 
them 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar