söndag 5 december 2021

To my favorite care taker


i like best in the retirement 
where i met somebody that wore heaven sent
that did not judge me for who i am 
he more made me more then an ... woman 
i never thought i wore much to look at 
but you stroke me like i wore an little cat 
it wore perfect 
and i like to sit in the  corner 
of the common room 
just listen to music 
or scroll down my old poems
observe you and suddenly i knew i fell in love
like i fell out that wheelchair , in that doctor student
maybe it wore just a case of Stockholm syndrome 
but to be honest i am pretty ok with have it this way 
i remember how you made everything so nice 
made me forget i wore bald , felt like an hair model
basically style me like an super model 
yes i felt pampered at the retirement 
how you did my make up better then i 
and made me , look very fly 
( almost as fly as you )
i think its quite funny honey how i  went all over the world 
but find most comfortable bed around the corner where i live 
and  i really like how you come with my teddy bear 
and blanket , this is why you became my favorite care taker 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar