söndag 5 december 2021

the dance party

 i wore half up in heaven 

feel down for like the million time

but this time wore different 

because i become heaven sent 

i remember how it went 

i think it wore around two years since 

now i just see you in my dreams 

and i know i should not publish half the things 

that i think off but i can't help if you  make me wanna stick 

save you on a stick and usb , and i know i should push delete

before everything change my life , turn it upside and down 

inside and out , how i forgot to save my memory stick 

right before my brain injury which made it kinda hard to talk again

recall when i woke up from the coma i was laying in a month 

never been that fragile and exposed 

but one thing about me is that i am never lose

even if i am close 

yeah i remember i had this visual dreams about boys 

how life wore like an dance and felt like an trance 

how i wasn't able to talk but i wore able to make myself an own an dance party

listen to that harris on repeat and felt like this must be paradise 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar