lördag 4 december 2021

doctor student and the patient


how to date when all you go back and forth to hospital and retirement 

never really understand the thing with match . com

but somehow you got my heart … won 

i remember how i saw your face and got inspired 

how i fell out the wheelchair and how you pick me up

like an coffee cup ,yeah i recall how i soak you in

like the last sun before winter

and the happiness of you said it wore okey for me to write about you

not everybody does think its cool and secretly you ¨my only rule

but i am not good with them , i always make them feel uncomfortable

i have no idea how many months i  wore there , but somehow it became an " love affair " 

i dont know if you feel the same but this is my side , ( you can write an blog if you like ) 

make an disclaimer but who would ever do that because in fact - i am pretty cute almost like an kitten 

of course you became , eh smitten  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar