lördag 4 december 2021

LIKE A CHRISMAS MIRACLE


 

dont knew i had an checklist 
until i met your eyes
know you are my wish list
to that chris , 
because after all i got one thing 
on my xmas presents 
feel like i been heaven sent
appreciate and like i wore , Gods Gift 
and i do kinda felt like that in your presence 
how you made me feel like i wore an hair model
when i wore bald and how i felt insecure about my appearance
to be honest everyone need an stylist and make up artist
like that Chris , how you made life in retrenchment feel less
lone and more like an home , i dont really think i felt for this ... no one
you made it like an fun fair to be in your care and thats why you my favorite , character
i know you got an amazing moral and since i you met i know how my next will be
but highly doubt there will be somebody above you
yeah i remember how i fell out of balance when i saw your grace and elegance
how you knock me out the wheelchair with you because you wore that kinda hot
and i remember the corner of the common room become the hot spot
dident knew you i met an living snow angel , at retirement
and how you made me feel like heaven sent
it wore perfect
my calls with my momanger
how i said i think i am falling for an stranger
she just laugh because she know loving boys since i wore , 2
but personally i think he got the traits that is perfect
and i am sorry for making you my ,,, eh click bait
but some names are sweeter then others
almost sounds like they taste like said by lovers

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar