måndag 6 december 2021

MY FAVE LOCAL STAR


the anticipation begins by the first advent  

i recall how you made me , heaven sent 

felt out of my wheelchair and how you made my heart , melt

how i drop and my legs just gave up and how you slide in

like an blizzard 

how you stroke me like an cat

how you made me feel like an hair model when i wore bald

and swipe away all my insecurities , i hope your mom and dad

know how awesome you are - your my favorite local star 

 how you made me feel somewhat comfortable in that 

ridiculous epilepilic hat 

and truth be told that's what friends do , support each other 

… thats why i come to love you like an brother 

that help me walk when i was lit close to falling over 

you made this wonderland , christian 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar