måndag 6 december 2021

HOLIDAY FOREVER


Let me tell you about a man 

that treat me like an woman

not like an label or tabs 

and since i met st . Christian

i have dips on his lips

like he put his hands on my waist 

when he help me up 

i like the way he look in the uniform

remind me of that red suit , god he is so cute

with that lock , yeah you are the reason why this place rock

sorta like ibiza rock , i remember i wore a bit down for not being head abroad 

but then i glance into your eyes and they remind me of endless summer

i like how you are my Nordic light , local star and that drummer boy

that always come to me and fill me with joy 

never thought i would get this pampered
you not even hit the bar yet but i know you make it
probably became honor student because you deserve it
think it kinda funny that i study abroad but only met , toads
how i went abroad , like twice but no connection
apparently i put on flight mode when i hit the road
but nobody left a mark in my heart like this guy
he wore like meting st. Claus  , hipster beard and around him i wore so awkward
but i like that he made begin write again , that he though it wore okay because storytelling 
is one thing that lay dear to my heart - except the people that make me an better poet 









Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar