måndag 6 december 2021

table for 2


he flew in like an angel 

in my life and kinda knock me off 

the wheelchair because he wore that , eh you know 

and i know the nurses will stand in row

to get with you , i don't really care about who you love

all i need is the feeling of healing 

 sorry if my poem is way to revealing 

if i am namecheck you way to much’

but i always do that 

with people who make me feel , comfort 

in their presence 

i remember how i hated to come 

but you made it better then home

how i learned your timetable

 at my mind and how i sat by the table 

in the corner in the common room 

observing when you work 

and how i caught you looking over 

now and then , it made me happy 

because i felt kinda lonely 

but never in your company


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar