onsdag 8 december 2021

LET ME INTRODUCE DIOR

 in the thick of healing 

you give me that feeling 

that i been searching for 

almost better than an new Dior 

how he made me feel like i wore girlfriend material 

with style me like i wore an pop princess 

make me think i wore a hair model 

except the part i had no hair 

but he did no care , he made me feel like i wore an supermodel 

and i remember when i first saw him i fell out my wheelchair 

never did i thought you be my new carrier and favorite character 

how you made my make up , brush me up when i looked - fucked up 

but yes i know where i stand , as an friend 

and i like how you become more of an carrier 

how you got strength like a soldier 

empathy like the best brother 

how you make me look the sweetest 

but act like i am the worst 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar