lördag 26 december 2020

characters


you should see the shape or your eyes 
i think them are the best feature of you 
never let the happiness with them , die
keep on be knowledgeable and inform
help out people that isnt the norm 
and i know that i transform 
you like you did with  me 
shape me to a better person
when you help me with my medicine 
how i hated to take to them
you help me out  
but you treated me kind
which is a trait of a rare mind
i remember in the darkest hour 
you wore the sunset flower 
how you set the fire on a horizon 
that i though wore gone 
remember how i felt so alone 
did never really had any one 
but there you came in like a knight 
 fought the dragons and demons 
how you became a sting i would pull in 
like i always do when i meet somebody worthy to be
a character , like that william , jim , christian 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar