torsdag 24 december 2020

Fifty Shades Darker


i remember got driven to the retirement 
after been spent 32 days at hospital 
where i got the best treatment 
during my near death - experience  
that made me consider life 
how  the neurosurgery 
brought me back to life 
and how that tree surgeon
how i cut him out from the book 
now i wouldnt even take a second look 
because i remember i brought you heavenly heights 
i remember those white flashing lights 
thought is this it , am i gonna retreat 
to my condition , there must be some kinda medication
i remember how i begin to seizure out of control 
dont really remember a lot more then mom was there 
crying and ask me to hold on , be strong 
how she hold my hand and how you became my best friend
Martin , Joachim , Christian and Kristian ( at hospital ) 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar