lördag 19 december 2020

him and her



i know you got my back 
since the day i fell 
out of my wheelchair 
and you pick me up like a coffee cup 
how you slide into the door with your beautiful vocals 
should been in vocals but i always preferred a brain 
before a lifestyle that is hard to maintain 
i recall how you though my dress wore cute 
just when i had in your hands , puke 
it made my day - correction life 
how you spend some time playing this game 
of chess , how you treated me like  a princess 
i recall how you find the  key to my heart and it , access 
now i can never forget your adress 
yeah i remember be surrounded by elder people 
handle them so perfectly and stand out with the cranky ladies 
i recall you hide out in my room , made it our play room 
talk about this and that and i learn to get to know you a bit more 
things like that i truly adore in this times , dior 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar