tisdag 22 december 2020

i find love in retirement ( for somebody special )


there he comes around 
the new caretaker 
that will make me safe and sound
i remember how i fell 
from the wheelchair 
how you pick me up like Meredith 
told me i wore cute like a pussy cat 
 in that dress when i didnnt felt the best 
yeah i find love in this retirement 
because you made me heaven sent 
thats why our time wore , perfect 
you made this military place 
impossible to replace 
painted up an beautiful manor 
and i feel it such an honor 
to get to know you 
i recall how  you ride with me in the chair 
and i never felt like anyone really care 
i think you got the most gorges voice 
that sounds like velvet with all the noise 
in a place that can be so cold you made it warm 
and im sorry but it wore impossible to not fall 
for your charm 





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar