lördag 19 december 2020

Lift Me Up

b

i remember how i thought it would be a hell
when i got sent to retirement and fell 
out out my wheelchair when i saw him 
i was omg   you look just like a poem
how you lift me , grab my neck 
and help me back - adjust 
i remember how awkward i felt in the beginning 
but i dont chat with people , i write meanings 
and i recall how i wanted to go home 
because i was afraid of somebody at home
how you came with the telephone 
when my mother call and brought up food 
because ï kinda dont like eating due to meeds
you help me take them and it made it easier swallow 
i recall that i countdown to go home but somewhere i forgot 
and this became my second home , everyone 
that  cranky lady that always had loud noise 
her friends that she talk with 
I guess i find stories in them 
like i did with you 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar