onsdag 30 december 2020

my inspirations





how i met this artist 
thought he wore the coolest
at this boarding school i went on
didnt knew a lot about paintings 
but i knew one thing about humans 
and that is that i  shouldnt be treated like crap
so got a fit and took my bags and snap 

went
abroad to brighton to study 
but the only thing i dancefloor 
of george and hang with pete , jim and bex and sam 
but i dont think the last named knew who i am 
and slowly , this become my home of set 
the place i never will forget 
where i grew up and it is perfect 
in my mind , like the old soul of the pub 
dexter and donna, who always welcome jonna 
so kindly 

it took me quite a long time to get over this place 
first cut is hardest to be replace 
you know 
but finally i did , found a setting perfect my stories 
hospital or retirement  - i  mean , it was meant 
lol for me to write about it 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar