söndag 27 december 2020

JACKPOT


if you wanna score 
you should met that boy next door
real player but i was like it gonna be more 
to the surface but after he  me brutal 
told me that the feeling wore not mutual 
ai no longer fuck communal 
so i was like thank you next
went  aboad to study in England'
because i heard you never feel bored 
around those british boys 
which is true and thats why they are so hard to get over
but suddenly somebody appear through twitter , instragrams
and send me all this dms  which i got happy off 
and finally i shake this british boy .... off 
but then  , he arrived when i just begin to feel alive 
he knock me out the wheelchair and pick me up like a au pair 
i couldnt help about stair his hevenly blue eyes and that velvet voice 
so diffrent from other boys - you are an fairytale that made my hell 
an daydream 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar