lördag 19 december 2020

reach out



its begin like a thriller
he slide in like killer 
cut me like a surgeon
handsome like an neurosurgeon 
forgot about that tree surgeon 
i already cut him out my life 
end of that story 
decided he wasnt mister right 
i rather fight for my life 
then somebody who dont apprichite my effort 
then you slide¨in like an rom com and had my heart won 
when you appear from nowhere and we begin to chat on twitter
your music sounds so much better it wore , maybe yoü hit the right chord 
that made me find love in myself  , did you know that one accord 
can do that , isnt that magic ? 
but i really find closure with that english dream when i saw the reality 
never thought i would get back together with that neighbor  
because we didnt end in best term but now i gonna do my best effort 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar