fredag 25 december 2020

my grandma was an angel


if i didnt knew better you still around
keep me safe and sound , are my guardian 
never thought i would lose you but they cut me out 
from the family tree when you went to heaven sent
you wore my friend , maybe only and know i am lonely 
again , i remember how i went to italy and we went with bus 
just us , always had a feeling i wore your favorite grand child 
and that you like to hang in my company more than in your own family  
how she encourage me follow my dreams , to travel the world and become a writer 
and how i thought she live forever and that we always would be family , together 
how we went to england , to london and how she count on my to translate everything 
because she didnt knew english better then i knew , finnish 
and so many times we went around in finland , to visit relatives when i grew up  
i recall how we went abroad to  denmark , to mtv - awards without tickets 
thinking we get in but there wore fun things to do like whats snoop doog and pharrel 
and killers in the snow , yeah i miss those moments with her now 
how i told her about my adventures with that guy , next door 
and i am happy that she saw that guy i wore adore 
but in next episode I would find somebody i really , admire 
that would put my heart on fire - i wish she seen that 
because he bloody fucking perfect 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar