måndag 21 december 2020

the perfect poem


he was a perfect shining armor 
hm adress him like a poem 
what should i call him 
christian 
that how the new chapter begin 
and how i got closure with the next 
never thought i would do it 
you show me your dreams
how you wanted to study the brain 
i think the brain is the most gallant 
life style you can entertain
yeah he slide in like on a prince charming
little without a warming 
that he would come my next poem 
never though that i would find a such a great mind
in a place like this but i should knew better 
that you would be able to treat me like i matter 
yeah you brought me a vision so bright
that i fell out my wheelchair 
when i got the feeling that i might be liked 
how you seem to care if i wore alright 
     

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar