söndag 20 december 2020

prince of this diary


there he was 
the new prince of my diaries
that would help me through these injuries 
i remember how i fell into your eyes of sympathy 
how i open up about my damn epilepsy 
felt so awful , bald but you said i wore cute 
when i had just puke in your hands 
i guess that makes us friends ? 
yeah you painted up the retirement to a castle 
and i remember how i walk down the aisle 
how you always hand me  meds 
and how you sat in my bed
it gave me comfort 
how we build our own fort 
there in the retirement 
 cuddle up and pick me up like a coffee cup 
i like this with you 
how you made me feel pretty when i felt like ugly doll 
basically like a troll but by your compliment 
you made me to heaven sent , again 
that makes a friend 
i think 









































Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar