fredag 18 december 2020

deeper meaning


i remember laying in emergency'
how i  was  took the neurosurgery 
never felt so pampered like then 
it was here i realize doctors are my best friend 
how close it would be 
the end of my book 
but somehow you find 
the fault with my mind
i remember i was laying in coma 
32 days and how you thought we would go separate ways 
your tears on my hands gave my strength  
how i dident could talk but we manage to make a code 
how i would understand , so we push each others hands 
and you told me stories , that cheer me up while i lay in my tubes
surrounding by some handsome dudes 
yeah i recall it all 
from the moment i fall 
in the retirement
because i thought i wore back 
i heaven sent when i saw that guy 
that  look hella fly 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar