onsdag 30 december 2020

the story about the hospital chic


so bored of this but you just hand me my make a wish 
got heartbroken by that dude from next door 
told me stuff that that i didnt want to hear 
and gave me the biggest , fear 
rejections and pain  was that your end game ?
so i headed abroad  because i heard you never get board 
with a english guy , the rumour was correct 
time of my life until i notice he had a ring 
never really looking for bling bling 
just a good time 
so i enter left and somehow enter somebody else 
in the world of litter , i find somebody that made my eyes glitter 
sparkle and shine , of that heart alert - thanks adam , for that dm 
you came in right time and i know we been back and forth 
when it comes to this , i admit im not perfect 
throwing all fits like you deliver ........hits 
but lately i been quite out of it 
as i lay in 32 days in coma 
wore having a neurosurgery 
so they could take out 
that tree surgeon 
from my head 
and everything was quite weird 
up in limbo , recall how diplo 
wore playing but martin handle the nurses
you wore my make a wish / and you come true 
but most weird that when i lay in hospital bed
i saw somebody that look  like zedd 
and then i almost drop dead 
when i saw who would take care 
about me , hands around  his  neck 
and grab his back ,  i never felt so intimidate
for a guy i dont even date , can you even relate ?  


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar