söndag 13 december 2020

darcy

i hear sirens by the police 
the loud noise of ambulance 
i swear , i fill in a rapport
i remember how you read me like a chart 
but your eyes tell me i am work of art 
i dont like loud voices but your got a different sound 
you should play in books like you do in mine 
i remember how you always had that hair in a knot 
that i always trying to figure you out 
you came in , like a knight and grab my hand so tight 
i hear sirens by the police and i see a ambulance flash by 
how i wonder if this wore the deadline but it a blurry line
i recall you slide in like in like mr darcy   . worthy 
to become an character that knock me down
because i havent seen somebody with morals in this town 
and honor of an gentleman , i am so happy i you met 
because you treat me like i wore perfect 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar