tisdag 15 december 2020

life has no manus


by the corner where i live there is a kingdom 
with an fair prince this country have ever seen 
he fight for love and peace but also find freedom
of course you wore a knight , better one i v write 
i remember how you take care the elderly 
so shivery like that damsel in distress 
swept me away and from that i wore your princess  
specially when you notice my cat dress
never really had anyone done that and i apologize 
for this but i kinda want you on my naughty list 
i never been so bitten by your presence 
thinking about love and romance 
i like that life has no manus 
because for a couple years ago 
i would had idea i would find you
in the corner of my home 
and i like that because it make me feel less lone 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar