onsdag 29 januari 2020

DM AND POEM







too young to know what love wore

but you been broken hearts since you was two ?

got that humble mentality and feel empathy 

even on the distance i can tell you got that sympaty

that shine through the screen , maybe you just a dream 
but here comes the part i never wanted to be a part of a team 
im the girl who run from heart and probably breaks some on the way doing it 
but i know my part and i play it well , i like to head back to that joint

where you show up but i like the comfort of knowing familiar faces around me

dont really why you gave me your number in the beginning of summer

... i think i will text you before the summer but not in the february

because belong to the hearts month and i know you got a gal

and i know my place , in your face - you carved memories in my heart

now i cant them replace and it all begin with that ... dm 
  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar