fredag 24 januari 2020

keeping up with this superstar



i remember first time we met on internet
suspitious to who you wore because it seem
to good too be true , mostly are , me sitting in
my hospital room and talking to a superstar ...
the star that i have at home at my wall
the billboard king and the girl born with angel wings
but i forget how it felt to have friends or living
somehow on the ambulance runs i forgot who i was
and became my condition but when you came around
i suddenly felt calm , which i usually never am
but then i saw you delete me twitter and i was like NOOOO
but then i was like well i remove you first from facebook
so whateva , they say if people come back for a reason
and i guess you where my reason

ps . trying to sum up our friendship haha


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar